Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style

+6
R3APR
yamum
Something8r
PilotWotnip
Attack
DETTONATOR
10 posters

Go down

VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Empty VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style

Post  DETTONATOR Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 am

Didnt know if this was fake at first but it gets pretty funny and genuine later
DETTONATOR
DETTONATOR
Battlefield 2: 2nd Officer
Battlefield 2: 2nd Officer

Number of posts : 637
Xfire : dettonator
Facts : GO SWANNIES!!! 09 IS UR YEAR BOYS!!!!
A school teacher injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. It fit under his shirt and was not noticeable at all. On the first day of the term, still with the cast under his shirt, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in school. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible and then busied himself with desk work. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he took the desk stapler and stapled the tie to his chest.

Discipline was not a problem from that day forth!

Back to top Go down

VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Empty Re: VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style

Post  Attack Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:19 am

lol
Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 599
Xfire : 13snattack013

http://www.sas-clan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style Empty Re: VERY FUNNY VENTNESS: Ventrilo Harassment - Duke Nukem Style

Post  PilotWotnip Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 am

ROFL! ILL FIND YOUR MOTHER FUCKA
PilotWotnip
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 246
Xfire : Nil
Facts : Hello there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Something8r Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 pm

LOL someone has raging issues
Something8r
Something8r
Battlefield 2: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 867
Xfire : Somethingin8r
Facts : Three comedians trip over a drum kit. Dudum Tish.

Back to top Go down

Post  yamum Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm

LOL>>>>>>>>>BALLS OF STEELE
yamum
yamum
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division

Number of posts : 581
Xfire : yamum1
Facts : BOO Hehehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  R3APR Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm

o this! LOL old! But still good stuff. Razz haha harrassing the whingy wow kid. XD
R3APR
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Xfire : shadownightmare007

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:17 am

BAHAHA! Crazy bitch. What would you lot do if I went crazy in vent? Should I try it?
Falcon
Falcon
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Number of posts : 279
Xfire : mynx0
Facts : Cheese is AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Something8r Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 am

She sounds exactly like that bitch *cough* member from DFA\BIFF when she goes mental to her clan-mates on squad talk in bf2. Cracks me up
Something8r
Something8r

Number of posts : 867
Xfire : Somethingin8r
Facts : Three comedians trip over a drum kit. Dudum Tish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Attack Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 am

lol yeah it does ay ras
Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -=The Rock=- Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:36 pm

LOL
-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

Post  Satan Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:03 pm

maaaaan im so gonna do that with one of you bastards one day...and im gonna get a freind to do it so you think its me but its not....but then again ill do it so you think its my friend coz you know i just said id get my friend to do it....or im gonne RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK
Satan
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 61
Xfire : Nil
Facts : God give me the strength to change the things i can. The courage to accept thh things i cant. And the wisdom to not step on the toes of those who piss me off, for it may be the ass i have to kiss tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipyellow Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 pm

wow... umm what a freak
Skipyellow
Skipyellow
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 232
Xfire : Skipyellow
Facts : Castles Made of Sand Fall in the Sea Eventually

https://www.youtube.com/jamesyellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Attack Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

That he is skippy
Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 pm

LOl jeff your right she sounds so much like DFA Crazybitch or wateva her name is rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down