Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to.

4 posters

Go down

End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Empty End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to.

Post  R3APR Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:19 am

Well I decided to do a mini-section thread here to a couple of games I am looking forward to towards the end of 2008.

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Well as many of you know, the upcoming Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway was delayed from last Thursday to this coming Thursday. So I have YET to play it, but my friends who have the PS3 version say it is just simply well done. I have read some reviews on it, and even watched gametrailers review on this game and might I say, it is simply going to be a great game. But my review would be in soon, lol and I know a few people who will be looking forwards to my opinions.

Info Links
Brothers in Arms opinion on metacritic
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/brothersinarmshellshighway

Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway review on GameTrailers
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40836.html

Call of Duty: World at War
Another game that you guys know that I am REALLY excited about is of course, the new Call of Duty game from Treyarch. LOL i bet that many spines just had chills run them when they read that name. Yes, Treyarch, the ones responsible for the disgrace towards the Call of Duty name for such failures as Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. But I think this time, they have finally done something right and i think that they have actually brought honor to the Call of Duty franchise. As I have seen many preview clips and heard a lot of news on this game that makes me go WOW! Okay, first thing is first, I know many of you are like "WTF?! WHY WW2?!" But if you think about it, it is actually time to go back to it, with the success of CoD4 and the new multiplayer features with it, many of people also have thought, what if that was all set in WW2 times. Now, that is reality. With many perks coming back and many addition perks to compliment this game, no wonder people are saying wow. On top of all that, I am really excited to see the Co-Op gameplay with this game. It is a first for the Call of Duty series and I bet, many of you guys have been wondering what it would be like to be beside a bunch of mates and fight a war worth fighting for. Well it is coming, and I am sure you guys will be gladly surprised.

Info Links
Call of Duty World at War perks and weapons
http://gameviper.com/pc/call-of-duty-world-at-war-perks-and-weapons-revealed

Call of Duty World at War Co-Op Gameplay videos
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6938.html

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Now if you are an RTS gamer fanatic, you definately will know about the Command and Conquer series as well as the just as popular Red Alert series. Also if you weren't an RTS fanatic, you would know this game also for its B-Grade acting cutscenes that has made this franchise famous. For those that don't know how the Red Alert storyline comes about, it is an alternate reality from WW2, when Albert Einstein built a time machine to go back in time to assassinate Adolf Hitler before he managed to gain the title of Fuhrer. Actually it was set awhile before that, but that is going a bit off-track. Anyways, so instead of the world fighting the Axis powers, and without the Germans in the way, Russia was able to attack the world on a massive scale. Thus, the birth of the Red Alert storyline. Red Alert 3 takes place in the modern time. (If you are interested in the story, there is a link towards the wikipedia page of Red Alert 3 in the Info Links section for this game.) Okay, to be honest, Im not such a HUGE RTS gamer, but the CnC games just lure me in, because of the cutscenes, like they are just hilarious. Razz Apart from that, the new sea combat is just going to be great! Also complimented with this game is Co-Op gaming, yes you heard me right, you can now attack russia with a mate. Razz The entire game was structured on Co-Op gameplay, so if you don't have a mate to play with, a highly experienced NPC will help you out.

Info Links
Wikipedia: Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer:_Red_Alert_3

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 gameplay videos
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6194.html

Fallout 3
I don't know how many of you know about the tactical Fallout series, but I do! It was a memorable experience and it is sure going to be much more memorable when Fallout 3 comes out. With the team behind Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, Bethesda Entertainment, they have decided to undertake the HUGE task of taking the famous series and rebuilding it, just like they did with Elder Scrolls. I have seen gameplay trailers from PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) and I am convinced that this game is going to be a runner for the Game of the Year 2008, just like Oblivion was. Set in the post-apocalyptic years (just think Terminator) of a nuclear war, you set out of your comfort zone to find your father. LOL that is all I will tell you for now, but as epic of an adventure Oblivion was, you won't be disappointed with Fallout 3.

Info Links
Fallout 3 PAX gameplay - starts from Escape Gameplay
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4758.html

Left 4 Dead
What is there more to say about this game? It's basically heaven! Not for the survivors it isn't. Set in a similar scenario to many of the zombie games out there today, a bunch of survivors are remaining and they have to work together to get out of the zombie infested city. You basically play as one of the four survivors, with a whole bunch of arsenals at your disposal. This game was built from the ground up with Co-Op in mind, that includes all four of the players, so if one is failing to Co-Operate, don't bother playing, because all of you guys are dead! Also if you feel like going up against players, you can now be part of the infestation and try to attack other players, as they are humans trying to fight the infected. Also to make it worse, the new AI director made by the boys at Valve, will make this game more like a movie as the zombies will come at random intervals and aren't spawned at specific spawn points. So if you are ambushed by a group of zombies at one place, the next time you go past the same place, depending on your situation, more zombies will flood you at the specific location or none will appear, just to add the shocking and scaring element into a zombie game. This game is made by Valve and the people behind Counter Strike Source, so you KNOW that it will be a great game.

Info Links

That is all for today, maybe next time I will write a few game reviews and abit more.

Thanks for reading the review, as it should have taken you quite awhile to read it all.
O and feel free to leave any comments on what you think about this review and also opinions on other games I should look at. As I have taken the time to do this, please leave take the time to comment.

As this is my first ever review like this, I will be open to criticisms as well. Or should I say "Constructive Criticisms".

R3APR Signing out.

Last edited by R3APR on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
R3APR
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Xfire : shadownightmare007

Back to top Go down

End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Empty Re: End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to.

Post  Fastmat Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:28 am

cool thanks reaper for the info i can't wait for cod5
Fastmat
Fastmat
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer

Number of posts : 941
Xfire : Fastmat1
Facts : I am the one and only : Mat Of Fast

Back to top Go down

End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to. Empty Re: End 2008, New Upcoming Games R3APR is looking forward to.

Post  Schubie Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 am

COD5 and Fallout 3 FTW, I wouldn't mind getting S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky either.
Schubie
Schubie
CoD: World at War: Head of Division
CoD: World at War: Head of Division

Number of posts : 952
Xfire : Schubie1
Facts : I can do a Kickflip! (Not really)

Back to top Go down

Post  rasskul Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 am

that was pretty awesome bro.... perhaps u should have a bia-monthly section to urself for reviews ras

nah, wd dude, that zombie game sounds intense... may just have to do some browsing of youtube
rasskul
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Post  R3APR Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 am

lol actually i wouldnt mind. I enjoyed writing all that. All i had to worry about is if the web browser crashed when i was writing all this. Razz But it wouldnt be all games. Only the ones Ive played or looked forward to.
R3APR
R3APR

Number of posts : 1089
Xfire : shadownightmare007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down