Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
ok cod4 third map in one night Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

ok cod4 third map in one night

2 posters

Go down

ok cod4 third map in one night Empty ok cod4 third map in one night

Post  Far-Cough Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:33 am

ok boys it was or third map in a night and different players as well but we still managed to form a team and play was a gg againt the nsb boys and some slut's in there but it was fun we were down and gonig down after the first three rounds then we started to get the idea what they were up to so we counter reacted and soon we were back up pegging it with them 1 for 1 as we were the defending team half time switch sides okk now we are attacking we tryed same as them worked for a bit then i said lets mix it up so we did and it worked like a treat as i was doing my thing as the bomb carrier i found a little sniper head that needed the attention on my nice long and sharp knifey it was great i was going of in vent after that made my night after the arse whipping we just got.

but in all was a gg to all and a qiuk put together team they clawed back to be a 12 to 8 i think correct me if im wrong but it was sas for the win on backlot map
against team player was homie and i think i might have to put up my hand for the player of the match from our side.
ty fatty for the good work matey u know what im saying.
we played as a tighter nited group in that round so yes that is what we need to play like.
cover cover cover
OK COFFEE OUT
Far-Cough
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 187
Xfire : computman1
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

ok cod4 third map in one night Empty Re: ok cod4 third map in one night

Post  Cholesterol Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:24 am

what are you saying?
Cholesterol
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Number of posts : 993
Xfire : losthighway
Facts : They depended on each other. And the world depended on me.

http://www.sas-clan.co.nr

Back to top Go down