Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad)

4 posters

Go down

Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Empty Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad)

Post  Cholesterol Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:07 am

Booking description: Jrky vs SAS
Booked Date and Time Sunday, 15 June 2008 @ 08:30pm [+ 2 Hrs for NZ / - 2 Hrs for WA]

Good Luck Boys
Cholesterol
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Number of posts : 993
Xfire : losthighway
Facts : They depended on each other. And the world depended on me.

http://www.sas-clan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Empty Re: Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad)

Post  Cholesterol Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 am

Good win guys I don't think Jrky showed up and were prepared and after getting smashed in the first round they lost every desire to actually play, the good thing is we got a few more guys getting in and having ago and we were able to fix our strat which failed us on Friday so good job team.

75 - 0 to SAS
Round 1: Finally we were on our way with a few booking problems and Jrky members not showing up, The roll over tactic worked as we were able to take flags before they could even spawn to defend it, great communication saw us able to defend bases were Jrky were pushing which lead to squad 1 going around and capping their last flag, the round was over very quickly and continued to be through all 3 rounds.

91 - 0 to SAS
Round 2: Our strat so far hasn't failed us so we continued on our plan which once again was to much for Jrky were already bruised and demoralised from the first round, once again SAS secured a quick cap out as MEC to win the round and what seemed like the game 91 - 0.

97 - 0 to SAS
Round 3: Because the rounds were so short, as Jrky were finding it hard to deal with the SAS boys we played a 3rd round switching over to USMC, once again our wonder car trundled up to market and 2 people soon became 8 and once again we went around taking everything like we were in a candy store, highlights would have to be 8 guys running after one guy with shock paddles and finally shocking the life out of him.

GG boys, we played better as a team, Communication was better, Strat worked well and we Kicked Jrky's ass.
Cholesterol
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Back to top Go down

Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad) Empty Re: Friendly vs. JRKY (Road to Jalalabad)

Post  Antwally0 Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:58 am

Cholesterol wrote:highlights would have to be 8 guys running after one guy with shock paddles and finally shocking the life out of him.

rofl rofl rofl
Antwally0
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 am

Antwally0 wrote:
Cholesterol wrote:highlights would have to be 8 guys running after one guy with shock paddles and finally shocking the life out of him.

rofl rofl rofl

hahah so true, not to mention avaiding a floating claymore, should have seen the looks on their face when i didnt blow up lol......just keept waiting to blow up but for some reason it just didnt happen lol????
Jackal
Jackal
Social Member of SG
Social Member of SG

Number of posts : 380
Xfire : fearfactory666
Facts : Pro Martial Artist...Seriously

Back to top Go down

Post  ReddragoNatoR Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:31 am

Great fub game, however not the most "intense" scrim i've been in, but it was good for my first scrim, good work fellas

i think tasteh ended up shocking the guy lol thumbsup
ReddragoNatoR
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cholesterol Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 am

yeah jackal they weren't expecting that and it was I who got the shock paddle kill Smile
Cholesterol
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Back to top Go down

Post  ReddragoNatoR Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 am

ahhh my bad chol nice shocking angry

hehe
ReddragoNatoR
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:57 am

haha when we were all chasing that one dude, it reminded me of the "MINE" BF2 video lolololololololololololo
Jackal
Jackal
Social Member of SG
Social Member of SG

Number of posts : 380
Xfire : fearfactory666
Facts : Pro Martial Artist...Seriously

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down