Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums.

+3
SepTriX
Doctera
R3APR
7 posters

Go down

TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Empty TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums.

Post  R3APR Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 am

HOLY F*!@IN' SH!T!!!!

Have you seen their website???? Its bloody amazing! How long have they been around for? Anyone knows?

http://www.theoldergamers.com/

They like accommodate for all players. Look at all the gaming news they have! As well as the forums has like nearly all the popularly played MMOs, many RTS and tonnes of FPS and not to mention, plenty of Simulations as well as CONSOLES!!!

When I first went onto their website I thought it was another gaming website. But then I saw it was the TOG clan website. It also looks like they managed to diverge to other countries, I guess because of the MMOs.

But Jesus.... Largest online gaming community for over 25s is right!

Man just expressing my opinion. Looks bloody brilliant.
R3APR
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Xfire : shadownightmare007

Back to top Go down

TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Empty Re: TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums.

Post  Doctera Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 am

sweet site Cool , i know that they have been around since COD1 im not too sure if they were around before that though.
Doctera
Doctera
CoD4 - Whisky Squad: Priority Division
CoD4 - Whisky Squad: Priority Division

Number of posts : 93
Xfire : Doctera

Back to top Go down

TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Empty Re: TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums.

Post  SepTriX Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 am

bah.. i can do that in paint.. lol

LOVE IT.. they prbz paid a shit load tho!
SepTriX
SepTriX
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 531
Xfire : SepTriX
Facts : Uber Knifer

http://www.myspace.com/jordo_x90

Back to top Go down

Post  R3APR Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 am

SepTriX wrote:bah.. i can do that in paint.. lol

LOVE IT.. they prbz paid a shit load tho!

LOL well when your entire community is over 25 and mostly they have jobs, its not hard to get donations from lets say 30 of them? or even more with all the games they are into.
R3APR
R3APR

Number of posts : 1089
Xfire : shadownightmare007

Back to top Go down

Post  Fastmat Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 am

they were around i think even before BF1942 thats when i started to see them...
Fastmat
Fastmat
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer

Number of posts : 941
Xfire : Fastmat1
Facts : I am the one and only : Mat Of Fast

Back to top Go down

Post  -=The Rock=- Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Their website is ok, but their forum layout is fail as far as getting in contact with a particular division is concerned.
-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

Post  wizedkyle01 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 am

personally i dont like the website looks over complicated
wizedkyle01
wizedkyle01
World of Warcraft: Head of Division
World of Warcraft: Head of Division

Number of posts : 289
Xfire : wizedkyle01
Facts : Galvinus - Hunter - Jubei'thos

Back to top Go down

TOG (The Old Gamers) website and forums. Empty Yup

Post  Garrett Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 am

Whilst big, bold and beautiful certainly gives a terrific first impression my biggest concern with being a member of such a group is being lost in the wash (for the want of a better term). The bigger a group gets my experience has shown the less impact and personal presence any one individual has. You tend to lose some of that 'tight knit' feel you get with smaller groups and this can have a negative effect.

Personally I wouldn't sign up for such a group simply because having a tag of 'member of biggest mature gamers group online' isn't what I am seeking. I'd rather be in a smaller group of like minded individuals who actually know each other and game together. I enjoy the experience more that way because it feels more personal.

At least that's just my view.
Garrett
Garrett
World of Warcraft: Priority Division
World of Warcraft: Priority Division

Number of posts : 8
Xfire : Nil
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down