Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
New Years has anyone got a story to tell Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

New Years has anyone got a story to tell

3 posters

Go down

New Years has anyone got a story to tell Empty New Years has anyone got a story to tell

Post  Fastmat Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 am

I went to a friends place for a bbq and lots of drinks.

layed in a pool had more food and more drinks

was a good night got home around 1am

cheers thumbsup thumbsup

Last edited by Fastmat on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fastmat
Fastmat
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer

Number of posts : 941
Xfire : Fastmat1
Facts : I am the one and only : Mat Of Fast

Back to top Go down

New Years has anyone got a story to tell Empty Re: New Years has anyone got a story to tell

Post  Attack Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:58 am

Well.. I stared drinkin and apparently i was on late being a tool on VENT.. Cant remember!! Any 1 help
Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 599
Xfire : 13snattack013

http://www.sas-clan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

New Years has anyone got a story to tell Empty Re: New Years has anyone got a story to tell

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 am

Ahh went to a yacht club stole the mic from the singer at one stage and performed a stunning version of Living on a prayer by Bon jovi..... well the first couple of words b4 he took it back unsure

i thought it was good...then went home and saw it in. Relatively quiet one this year

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherofzit Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 am

Ahh man where do I start!!!!
Set up the tents in 37 degree's of Qld sticky heat at 11:00am.
Got home and picked up the wife and kids, and returned at 5:45pm (was only 34 degrees then). Sat down to a fully catered buffet, and had a major pig out on dead animal flesh.
Commenced serious drinking at approx 6:00pm.
Band started at 7:00pm (temp has now dropped to 17 degrees) and the party did not stop until after 01:00am (well thats when I passed out apparently). Guys continued to play acoustics until 06:00am , when I staggered out of my tent feeling a hell of a lot worse than when I went to sleep.
Was a f@#ken rippa aye!!!!
drink drink drink drink
Brotherofzit
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down