Southern Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08]

2 posters

Go down

yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Empty yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08]

Post  yellow Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 am

Aliases: These days i only play under yellow

Geographical Location: South West Victoria

Apply for which Game/Division: Left 4 Dead

Have you been apart of a Clan/Guild in the past: I've Been apart of many clans in the past. I had my own clan Team7 for Cod4, i was in Notz for a while for Battlefield 2142 and Cod4, BTK (yes BTK) for Battlefield 2. There is that many i can barely think of them all. Haven't been in a left 4 dead one though.

Do you play for any other clan/guild(s) in any one (or more) of these games/comps: Cod4 i play for TeamR, just as a sub. I have my own WoW guild lol. I also play for cyber core in Counter strike source.

What will you bring to our Gaming Clan: Well, i love to Practice, i'm all for teamwork and have quite a high level of skill. Would also like help your Left 4 Dead team out however i can.

Which SG|. Member referred you to apply? or How did you know of SG|.: Yons put up a recruiting thread on Cybergamer

Xfire Username: dizzlekanga

Will you abide by our "SG - Code of Conduct": Sure
yellow
yellow
Welcome to SG|. Forums
Welcome to SG|. Forums

Number of posts : 1
Xfire : dizzlekanga
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down

yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08] Empty Re: yellow's Application [On Trial from July 08]

Post  Yons Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 am

Welcome to the Southern Gaming Forums,

We appreciate your interest in applying for a trial within our gaming community. It is one step closer in joining a successful gaming clan.

Though, we are interested, we would like to get to know you a little better before we accept you within the clan.

As noted above, this can be done by completing a trial.

Within the trial you must abide by the following trial criteria;

• Have read & understand our Code of Conduct
  • Have read & understand what we are looking for in a member (More info here)
  • Not wear our tags in-game or in xfire
  • Participate with current SG members within the Public Game Servers
  • Use our Ventrilo Server each time you are in-game (Hostname/IP: aus8.voice-tgm.com Port No.: 3797)
  • Read the forums daily, you must be interactive with members
  • Most importantly, attend the division "Training Nights" (Information can be gather from Division Captain/2IC)

NOTE: This trial is primarily for behaviour and maturity purposes only, your skill level will not be solely taken into account.

Your progress will be monitored by current members as well as the Captains of the division.

Our leadership is as follows for each division:

Battlefield 2
CAPT. Jimmi28 (Xfire Username: jimmi280)
2IC. Somethingin8r (Xfire Username: somethingin8r)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat
CAPT. Yamum (Xfire Username: yamum1)
2IC. Chard (Xfire Username: chardbyte)

Call of Duty: World at War
CAPT. Schubie (Xfire Username: schubie1)
2IC. Yons (Xfire Username: yons00)

Desert Combat
CAPT. -=The Rock=- (Xfire Username: therock103)
2IC. Brotherofzit (Xfire Username: brotherofzit)

World of Warcraft
CAPT. wizedkyle (Xfire Username: wizedkyle01)
2IC. R3APR (Xfire Username: shadownightmare007)

At the end of the trial, a decision will be posted here in this application stating if you were successful.

Please do not hesitate to contact one of the Captains for advice or questions.

We hope you will accept this trial, yet if you wish not to please let us know ASAP.

Good Luck & Have Fun
Yons
Yons
Left 4 Dead: Head of Division
Left 4 Dead: Head of Division

Number of posts : 342
Xfire : Yons000
Facts : .....

Back to top Go down