PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Go down

Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:27 am

Frontlines Fuel of War Demo is out, any of you guys wanna give it a go heres a linky for it Cool
http://mirror.gamingsa.com/public/Fr..._81160-RC5.exe

GSA also have 3 servers up for the demo too
Its a very good game and needs more players so dont be scared, get in there topstuff

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  ReddragoNatoR on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 pm

might be old but piesy, is this the one you play??? or do you have the full version atm?
avatar
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:10 pm

yeah mate i play it(full version), it aint old, game came out in march 08' and demo was released in the last day or two
made by the guys who made the DC 1942 mod

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  ReddragoNatoR on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:11 pm

roger that, will download it and play with you pointlol
avatar
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm

i got full version though i cant play demo

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  ReddragoNatoR on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:22 pm

meaning, if i play with you, i have to to go to the GSA servers???
avatar
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Schubie on Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 pm

hmmm, how come the demo came out just now?

_________________


And I whispered in her ear, fear me dear, for I am death.
avatar
Schubie
CoD: World at War: Head of Division
CoD: World at War: Head of Division

Number of posts : 952
Age : 27
Location : Wodonga, Victoria
Xfire : Schubie1
Facts : I can do a Kickflip! (Not really)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Cholesterol on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:50 am

FFOW don't have ladders either, it does look pretty cool though
avatar
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Number of posts : 993
Age : 26
Location : Sydney, Australia
Xfire : losthighway
Facts : They depended on each other. And the world depended on me.

View user profile http://www.sas-clan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Far-Cough on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:15 am

is there a new link for download as that one dont work

Far-Cough
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 187
Age : 41
Location : brisvagas
Xfire : computman1
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  PilotWotnip on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 am

link dont work!!! iu wanna play it! b4 i buy

PilotWotnip
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 246
Age : 27
Location : ACT
Xfire : Nil
Facts : Hello there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  PilotWotnip on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am


PilotWotnip
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 246
Age : 27
Location : ACT
Xfire : Nil
Facts : Hello there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  R3APR on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:32 am

wow took Kaos Studio awhile to do this. If it gets off maybe we will see more than 2 full servers and 3 servers of 1 people inside it. Razz LOL I do have to game as well, but was disappointed at how many people played it. Even ETQW has more.

_________________


avatar
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia.
Xfire : shadownightmare007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  ZeoN on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:38 am

Now that is saying something because ETQW has bugger all people who play it any more it was to over hyped when it came out

ZeoN
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 109
Age : 27
Xfire : Sargex92
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:18 am

ok go to this site and try download http://www.gamingsa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5097&page=2

lately game is picking up, they did release game a few months early but a new patch is due soon which should bring back more people

usually gets 20 or 30 people or so most nights on the GSA servers

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:30 am

heres a couple of sreenies



_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  PilotWotnip on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 am

fuck that looks awesome!

PilotWotnip
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 246
Age : 27
Location : ACT
Xfire : Nil
Facts : Hello there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 am

yeah mate the choppers own big time thumbsup

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Far-Cough on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 am

has anyone got a link that works as the first one is gone and the second isnt a windows installation package???
mmm
1.8g download for nothing not happy.
link that works would be super boys

Far-Cough
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 187
Age : 41
Location : brisvagas
Xfire : computman1
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:19 am


_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  -=The Rock=- on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 pm

i wouldn't bother - you have been warned :o

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:56 pm

-=The Rock=- wrote:i wouldn't bother - you have been warned :o
what makes you say that

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  R3APR on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:31 pm

lol no offense piesy but there i see NO team mates in any of the screenshots. eg. big map, too low amount of people playing it?

_________________


avatar
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia.
Xfire : shadownightmare007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 pm

yeah last 2 i was just muckin around but the first 1 there was 50 peolpe on server lol, u blind mate

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  ReddragoNatoR on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:51 am

LOL, i downloaded it already, so we got to play soon piesy
avatar
ReddragoNatoR
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 458
Age : 26
Location : Adelaide
Xfire : redragonator
Facts : Best Score 344 on Strike at Karkand

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  -=The Rock=- on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 am

Piesy wrote:
-=The Rock=- wrote:i wouldn't bother - you have been warned :o
what makes you say that

lol nm me m8

I think im still annoyed at the amount of time i wasted on it/them during its closed beta(as they liked to call it). But ye, t'was a major let down for me (considering the names behind its development).

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  R3APR on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:38 pm

nah mate, they had the concept, great ideas and all the great things for a team fps. Just that it was executed badly, really badly. Honestly!

_________________


avatar
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia.
Xfire : shadownightmare007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  lonelydogs on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 pm

when i went to an internet cafe not long ago i played a game i think was this and i recall it being crap...
avatar
lonelydogs
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 170
Age : 27
Xfire : lonelydogs
Facts : Gonna join the army:D ... eventually rofl. btw im 15 not 16:P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  lonelydogs on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:16 pm

though from watching the trailers just now i could be wrong
avatar
lonelydogs
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 170
Age : 27
Xfire : lonelydogs
Facts : Gonna join the army:D ... eventually rofl. btw im 15 not 16:P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 am

R3APR wrote:nah mate, they had the concept, great ideas and all the great things for a team fps. Just that it was executed badly, really badly. Honestly!

yeah true mate, released too early, but in saying that bf2 was full of bugs and glitches upon release so time will tell i suppose

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  R3APR on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 am

true! But it had alot of veterans backing it up from BF1942 and BFV. So that is why it didn fail as much. But on the other hand, FFOW had no past reputation except a few members that made Desert Combat are behind it.

_________________


avatar
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia.
Xfire : shadownightmare007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  -=The Rock=- on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

R3APR wrote:FFOW had no past reputation except a few members that made Desert Combat are behind it.

It's a lot more than a few. Despite the handful of developers(7/8 out of the original 33) Trauma/Kaos lost to DICE, the rest(including its founders) are still with Kaos.

The only reason why i (and the other aussies i knew in the closed beta team/forum) bothered with FFoW is because we knew what Kaos was capable of (eg DC). Instead, they ended up doing a complete 180 by focusing FFoW's development on consoles. and so consequently, they ended up producing a newb friendly pc game (ala bf2).

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:55 pm

ive also heard a whisper that they might make another dc mod with frontlines

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  R3APR on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm

lol DC for FFOW? Tat i would like to see! O and does anybody know who made the DC mod for BF2? was it the same guys?

_________________


avatar
R3APR
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge
World of Warcraft: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 1089
Age : 28
Location : Brisbane, Australia.
Xfire : shadownightmare007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:23 pm

yeah think it was not 100% though

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  -=The Rock=- on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 am

Piesy wrote:ive also heard a whisper that they might make another dc mod with frontlines

Ye i've also heard this - may very well be FFoW's salvation (on the PC). Who told you about that Piesy?



R3APR wrote:O and does anybody know who made the DC mod for BF2? was it the same guys?

Yet another waste of my time :\ But to be fair on the guys, BF2 is one bastard of a code to mod (if not one of the worst of all time - t'is why all the BF2 mods took so long to complete/release).
But No Reapr, Trauma/Kaos did not make the Desert Conflict mod for BF2 (and even if they would've been allowed to, i don't think they would have bothered). Without illegally modifying BF2's encrypted code (which would take for fucking ever), making Desert Combat for BF2 is virtually impossible (as the Desert Conflict crew soon realised).

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Piesy™ on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

ahhh top secret
jks, was talking to a guy from the GamingSA and he mentioned it

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  -=The Rock=- on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 pm

I hope they pull their fingers out and get it off the ground! Would be huge if they did, and they definitely could with the unreal 3 engine.

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frontlines Fuel of War Demo Out Now!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum