PayPal Donations for Website
IP; 173.199.80.222:4478

Latest topics
» Ah... The momories
Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm by rasskul

» Nevr's Cod4 App =)
Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm by Yons

» her0subs bf2 and wow app
Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am by Yons

» Hey all been a while ...
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by oldboi3

» applying for bf2 [Accepted]
Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm by Something8r

» NEW FORUMS - PLEASE REGISTER
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am by rasskul

» this
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am by DETTONATOR

» LOL best ad ever! Worldwide phenominon.
Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am by Piesy™

» Ok..
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 am by R3APR

» Application|COD5 - FragMayo
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm by Ultimate_Sacrifice

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 231 registered users
The newest registered user is Nevrsaydie

Our users have posted a total of 20505 messages in 2193 subjects

Jokes

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 am

Airline Announcements


United Flight Attendant announced, 'People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!

*************************************

On landing, the stewardess said, 'Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's something we'd like to have. '

*************************************

'There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane'

*************************************

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a 'Thanks for flying our airline.' He said that, in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment. Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking with a cane.

She said, 'Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?'

'Why, no, Ma'am,' said the pilot. 'What is it?'

The little old lady said, 'Did we land, or were we shot down?'

***************************************

As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Ronald Reagan, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: 'Whoa, big fella, WHOA!'

*******************************************


Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: 'We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal.'

*************************************

Overheard on an American Airlines flight into Amarillo , Texas on a particularly windy and bumpy day: During the final approach, the Captain was really having to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant said, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Amarillo . Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the Captain taxis what's left of our airplane to the gate!'

***********************************

'Your seat cushions can be used for flotation; and, in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments.'

***********************************

'As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses......except for that gentleman over there.'

******************************************

Heard on Southwest Airlines just after a very hard landing in Salt Lake City . The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, 'That was quite a bump, and I know what y'all are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, it was the asphalt.'

****************************************

After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix , the attendant came on with, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal.'

****************************************

Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: 'We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of US Airways.'

****************************************

Heard on a Southwest Airline flight - 'Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing and if you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em.'

****************************************

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport . After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, 'Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles . The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOD!' Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!'

A passenger in Coach yelled, 'That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu May 29, 2008 1:48 am

Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?

A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What's a mixed feeling?

A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q What's the height of conceit?

A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q. What's the definition of macho?

A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball?

A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex?

A. They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q.Why is divorce so expensive?

A. Because it's worth it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What is a Yankee?

A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common?

A. They both like a tight seal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What do a Christmas tree and a priest have in common?

A. Their balls are just for decoration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q.What is the difference between 'ooooooh'and 'aaaaaaah'?

A. About three inches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What's the difference between purple and pink?

A. The grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?

A. It's not hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?

A: Kick his sister in the jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?

A: 45 pounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?

A: 45 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?

A: Breasts don't have eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?

A. The swallow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?

A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q. Why do women rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?
A . They don't have balls to scratch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Cholesterol on Thu May 29, 2008 8:22 am

LOL wally some good question answer ones got me in trouble at school cause I started laughing at the drug dealer one
avatar
Cholesterol
Honorable Retiree
Honorable Retiree

Number of posts : 993
Age : 26
Location : Sydney, Australia
Xfire : losthighway
Facts : They depended on each other. And the world depended on me.

View user profile http://www.sas-clan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Man of the house

Post  Antwally0 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 am

Subject: Man of the House


The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, YOU CAN BE THE
MAN OF YOUR HOUSE'.

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced,

From now on you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is
Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished
eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner, you are
going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want.
Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my
back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet
and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?


The wife replied, 'The f**king funeral director would be my guess.....'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

not really a joke, but still amusing!!

Post  Antwally0 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 am

The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got a shot away every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything !

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes renting makes far more sense.
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Jackal on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 am

hahaha lovely =]
avatar
Jackal
Social Member of SG
Social Member of SG

Number of posts : 380
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : fearfactory666
Facts : Pro Martial Artist...Seriously

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  jimmi28 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:21 am

hahaha, that paul mccartney one is good.

_________________

jimmi28
Battlefield 2: Head of Division
Battlefield 2: Head of Division

Number of posts : 452
Age : 31
Location : Geelong, Victoria
Xfire : jimmi280
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 am

hahahahaha nice one!

i wish i had $7.3 million

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:08 am

Dad at the mall:

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him.

The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild In your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one.

And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

'Got drunk once and f **ked a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Jackal on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:56 am

that one was good as ant =]

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse, unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves. As her head is struck against the ground over and over. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune... Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.
avatar
Jackal
Social Member of SG
Social Member of SG

Number of posts : 380
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : fearfactory666
Facts : Pro Martial Artist...Seriously

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:46 am

LOL, heres another




A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert, when he noticed something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties...

The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water my friend. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5."

The Taliban shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!"

"OK," said the old Jewish man," it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom."

Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead.

"Your f***ing brother won't let me in without a tie!"
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

Jackal wrote:Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

AHAHAHAHAHA, damn blondes

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 am

The Ultimate Hooker
A guy is walking along the strip in Las Vegas and a knockout-looking Vegas hooker catches his eye. He strikes up a conversation and eventually asks the hooker, "How much do you charge?"
Hooker replies, "It starts at $500 for a hand-job."
Guy says, "$500 dollars! For a hand-job! Holy crap, no hand-job is worth that kind of money!"
The hooker says, "Do you see that Denny's on the corner?"
"Yes."
"Do you see the Denny's about a block further down?"
"Yes."
"And beyond that, do you see that third Denny's?"
"Yes."
"Well," says the hooker, smiling invitingly, "I own those. And, I own them because I give a hand-job that's worth $500."
Guy says, "What the hell? You only live once. I'll give it a try."
They retire to a nearby motel. A short time later, the guy is sitting on the bed realizing that he just experienced the hand-job of a lifetime, worth every bit of $500. He is so amazed, he says,
"I suppose a blow-job is $1,000?"
The hooker replies, "$1,500."
"I wouldn't pay that for a blow-job!"
The hooker replies, "Step over here to the window, big boy. Do you see that casino just across the street? I own that casino outright. And I own it because I give a blow-job that's worth every cent of $1,500."
The guy, basking in the afterglow of that terrific hand-job, decides to put off the new car for another year or so, and says, "Sign me up."
Ten minutes later, he is sitting on the bed more amazed than before.
He can scarcely believe it but, he feels he truly got his money's worth.
He decides to dip into the retirement savings for one glorious and unforgettable experience. He asks the hooker, "How much for some pussy?"
The hooker says, "Come over here to the window, I want to show you something. Do you see how the whole city of Las Vegas is laid out before us, all those beautiful lights, gambling palaces, and show places?"
"Damn!" the guy says, in awe, "You own the whole city?"
No," the hooker replies, " But I would if I had a pussy.
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Jackal on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 am

Antwally0 wrote: But I would if I had a pussy.


bahahahahaha niceeeeeeeeeee =]

didn't see that coming at all
avatar
Jackal
Social Member of SG
Social Member of SG

Number of posts : 380
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : fearfactory666
Facts : Pro Martial Artist...Seriously

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:49 am

BUFFALO THEORY

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  jimmi28 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:11 am

Hahaha, I like that theory

_________________

jimmi28
Battlefield 2: Head of Division
Battlefield 2: Head of Division

Number of posts : 452
Age : 31
Location : Geelong, Victoria
Xfire : jimmi280
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:34 am

ahahaha i'll drink to that theory!

drink

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Jokes

Post  the hunter on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:30 pm

An Irish farmer named Seamus had a car accident.

In court, the lorry company's hot-shot solicitor was questioning Seamus.

'Didn't you say to the Police at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?' asked the solicitor.

Seamus responded: 'Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favourite cow, Bessie, into the...'

'I didn't ask for any details', the solicitor interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident,'I'm fine!'?'

Seamus said, 'Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road....'

The solicitor interrupted again and said, 'Your Honour, I am tryingto establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the police on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident, he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Seamus's answer and said to the solicitor: 'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favourite cow, Bessie'.

Seamus thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Well as I was saying, I had?just loaded Bessie, my favourite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the road when this huge lorry and trailer came through a stop sign and hit my trailer right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt, very bad like, and didn't want to move.
However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans.


Shortly after the accident, a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the policeman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, 'How are you feeling?'






'Now what the F*ck would you have said?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hunter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 7
Age : 37
Xfire : Nil
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Piesy™ on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 pm

^^ha ha nice one rofl rofl

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  yamum on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 pm

Actual call center conversations!

Customer: 'I've been calling 700-1000 for two days and can't get through;
can you help?'
Operator: 'Where did you get that number, sir?'
Customer: 'It's on the door of your business.'
Operator: 'Sir, those are the hours that we are open.'
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Samsung Electronics
Caller: 'Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?'
Operator: 'I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about.'
Caller: 'On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I
need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and
telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the
number for Jack?'
Operator: 'I think it means the telephone plug on the wall.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RAC Motoring Services
Caller: 'Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am
traveling in Australia ?'
Operator: 'Does the product name give you a clue?'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while traveling in Europe )
'If I register my car in France , and then take it to England , do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Directory Enquiries
Caller: 'I'd like the number of the Argo Fish Bar, please'
Operator: 'I'm sorry, there's no listing. Are you sure that the spelling is correct?'
Caller: 'Well, it used to be called the Bargo Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.
Operator: 'Woven? Are you sure?'
Caller: 'Yes. That's what it says on the label -- Woven in Scotland .'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: 'I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.'
Customer: 'OK.'
Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'
Customer: 'No.'
Tech Support: 'OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
Customer: 'No.'
Tech Support: 'OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this
point?'
Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support: 'OK. At the bottom left hand side of your screen, can
you see the 'OK' button displayed?'
Customer: 'Wow! How can you see my screen from there?'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Caller: 'I deleted a file from my PC last week and I just realized that I need it. So, if I turn my system clock back two weeks will I get my file back again?'
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This has to be one of the funniest things in a long time. I think this guy should have been promoted, not fired. This is a true story from the WordPerfect Helpline, which was transcribed from a recording monitoring the customer care department. Needless to say the Help Desk employee was fired; however, he/she is currently suing the WordPerfect organization for 'Termination without Cause.'

Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee.
(Now I know why they record these conversations!):

Operator: 'Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?'
Caller: 'Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect.'
Operator: 'What sort of trouble??'
Caller: 'Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words
went away.'
Operator: 'Went away?'
Caller: 'They disappeared'
Operator: 'Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?'
Caller: 'Nothing.'
Operator: 'Nothing??'
Caller: 'It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type.'
Operator: 'Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?'
Caller: 'How do I tell?'
Operator: 'Can you see the 'C: prompt' on the screen?'
Caller: 'What's a sea-prompt?'
Operator: 'Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?'
Caller: 'There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything I
type.'
Operator: 'Does your monitor have a power indicator??'
Caller: 'What's a monitor?'
Operator: 'It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV.
Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on?'
Caller: 'I don't know.'
Operator: 'Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where
the power cord goes into it. Can you see that??'
Caller: 'Yes, I think so.'
Operator: 'Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's
plugged into the wall.
Caller: 'Yes, it is.'
Operator: 'When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that
there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just
one? '
Caller: 'No.'
Operator: 'Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and
find the other cable.'
Caller: 'Okay, here it is.'
Operator: 'Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into
the back of your computer.'
Caller: 'I can't reach.'
Operator: 'OK. Well, can you see if it is?'
Caller: 'No.'
Operator: 'Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean
way over?'
Caller: 'Well, it's not because I don't have the right angle -- it's
because it's dark.'
Operator: 'Dark?'
Caller: 'Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is
coming in from the window.'
Operator: 'Well, turn on the office light then.'
Caller: 'I can't.'
Operator: 'No? Why not?'
Caller: 'Because there's a power failure.'
Operator: 'A power .... A power failure? Aha. Okay, we've got it
licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and
packing stuff that your computer came in?'
Caller: 'Well, yes, I keep them in the closet.'
Operator: 'Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it
up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to
the store you bought it from.'
Caller: 'Really? Is it that bad?'
Operator: 'Yes, I'm afraid it is.'
Caller: 'Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?'
Operator: 'Tell them you're too damned stupid to own a computer!'

_________________
avatar
yamum
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division

Number of posts : 581
Age : 26
Location : AUS - Brisbane
Xfire : yamum1
Facts : BOO Hehehehehe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Brotherofzit on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 am

An 86 year old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk....

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'

'Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said

there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.'

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes?'

'There's something wrong with my ear', he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.


ras

_________________
avatar
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Age : 54
Location : Brisbane
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  yamum on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 am

hahahahaha,

nice one

_________________
avatar
yamum
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division
CoD4: Modern Warfare: Head of Division

Number of posts : 581
Age : 26
Location : AUS - Brisbane
Xfire : yamum1
Facts : BOO Hehehehehe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  the hunter on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 am

Next time you think your hotel bill is too high you
> might want to consider this...
>
> A husband and wife are traveling by car from Key West
> to Boston. After almost twenty-four hours on the road, they're too
> tired to continue, and they decide to stop for a rest.
>
> When they check out four hours later, the desk clerk
> hands them a bill for $350.00.
>
> The man explodes and demands to know why the charge is
> so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice
> hotel, the rooms certainly aren't worth $350.00.
>
> When the clerk tells him $350.00 is the standard rate,
> the man insists on speaking to the Manager.
>
> The Manager appears, listens to the man, and then
> explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and
> a huge conference center that were available for the
> husband and wife to use.
>
> "But we didn't use them," the man complains.
>
> "Well, they are here, and you could have," explains
> the Manager. He goes on to explain they could have
> taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is
> famous. "The best entertainers from New York,
> Hollywood and Las Vegas perform here," the Manager
> says.
>
> "But we didn't go to any of those shows, "complains
> the man again.
>
> "Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replies.
>
> No matter what amenity the Manager mentions, the man
> replies, "But we didn't use it!"
>
> The Manager is unmoved, and eventually the man gives
> up and agrees to pay.
>
> He writes a check and gives it to the Manager. The
> Manager is surprised when he looks at the check. "But
> sir," he says, this check is only made out for
> $50.00."
>
> "That's correct," says the man. "I charged you $300.00
> for sleeping with my wife."
>
> "But I didn't!" exclaims the Manager.
>
> "Well, too bad," the man replies. "She was here and
> you could have."

the hunter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 7
Age : 37
Xfire : Nil
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 am

A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese Businessman, and an Aussie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.
The Aussie fumed, 'What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'
The Indian Doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'
The Chinese Businessman called out 'Move it, time is money'
The Catholic Priest said, 'Here comes George the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.' 'Hello, George!’ said the Catholic Priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?' George the greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'
The group fell silent for a moment.
The Catholic Priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'
The Indian Doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'
The Chinese Businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the firefighters in honour of these brave souls'
The Aussie said, 'Why can't they play at night?'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 am

Women can be cruel.

A woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second. In the third everything had just been reduced to a fiver when her mobile phone rang. It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU.

The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the shops. She decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital.

She ended up shopping the rest of the morning, finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful cream slice complementary from the last shop. She was jubilant.

Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital. She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted, 'You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town, your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished, because it will more than likely be the last shopping trip you ever take! For the rest of his life he will require round the clock care. And you'll now be his carer!'

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed...........

The lady doctor then chuckled and said, 'I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. What did you buy?'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 am

FEMALE COMPASSION
A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms and noLegs.
Three women were walking past and felt sorry for the poor man.
The first woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?'
The man said 'No,' so she gave him a hug and walked on.
The second woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?'
The man said, 'No,' so she gave him a kiss and walked on.
The third woman came to him and said, 'Have you ever been f#cked?'
The fellow's eyes lit up and with a big grin he said, 'No.'

She said, 'You will be when the tide comes in.'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Schubie on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

_________________


And I whispered in her ear, fear me dear, for I am death.
avatar
Schubie
CoD: World at War: Head of Division
CoD: World at War: Head of Division

Number of posts : 952
Age : 26
Location : Wodonga, Victoria
Xfire : Schubie1
Facts : I can do a Kickflip! (Not really)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Piesy™ on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

hahaha rofl rofl rofl
nice one ant

_________________
avatar
Piesy™
Battlefield 2: Head Officer
Battlefield 2: Head Officer

Number of posts : 435
Age : 38
Location : On the Frontlines
Xfire : piesy27
Facts : Oakley make the shades too transform a TOOL...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  BlackDeath on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:02 am

lol

BlackDeath
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 15
Age : 26
Xfire : Nil
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:34 am

Antwally0 wrote:
The Aussie said, 'Why can't they play at night?'

harsh, yet so funny! Nice one ant!

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 am

Woman in labour, shouting and screaming as usual, 'get this out of me, give me drugs'.

She turns to the boyfriend and says 'You did this to me you fucker'. He replied casually,

'If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse but you said, 'Fuck off it'll be too painful',

Now who's laughing'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 am

rofl

priceless!!!

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  jimmi28 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:20 am

hahahahaha nice one

_________________

jimmi28
Battlefield 2: Head of Division
Battlefield 2: Head of Division

Number of posts : 452
Age : 31
Location : Geelong, Victoria
Xfire : jimmi280
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:52 am

Two Poms open a shop in the centre of London.
They put shelves in place & are awaiting stock so are enjoying a coffee break at the front of the shop when one says to the other ”I’ll bet in no time at all that someone will put their head through the open door & ask - what are you selling?”
No sooner had he said this than an Aussie tourist walked in and enquired as to what they were selling.
One of the guys in the shop, deciding to put the Aussie in his place, answered “A**eholes”.

“Business is good then, only two left” said the Aussie.
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 am

Guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll.

Guy behind the counter says, 'Male or female?'

Customer says, 'Female.'

Counter guy asks, 'Black or white?

Customer says, 'White.'

Counter guy asks, 'Christian or Muslim?'

Customer says, 'What the hell does religion have to do with it?'

Counter guy says, 'The Muslim one blows itself up.'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 am

Photo on the Night Stand

After a long night of making love,
the guy notices a photo of another man,
on the woman's nightstand by the bed.
He begins to worry.
'Is this your husband?'
he nervously asks.

'No, silly,'
she replies, snuggling up to him.

'Your boyfriend, then?'
He continues.
'No, not at all,'
she says, nibbling away at his ear.

'Is it your dad or your brother?'
he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!'
she answers.

'Well, who in the hell is he, then?'
he demands.

She whispers in his ear
'That's me before the surgery.'
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:48 am

AAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! scared

WORST FEAR TO COME TRUE, EVER!

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  -=The Rock=- on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:32 pm

why did the pope host world youth day at Randwick Raceway?

Because it's the only place where you can legally ride a 3 year old

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 am

OH BOO!! bad rock,bad rock!!!
But still, LOL
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  -=The Rock=- on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:21 pm

despite being baptised, i smote in the face of religion!

-=The Rock=-
Desert Combat: Head of Division
Desert Combat: Head of Division

Number of posts : 501
Age : 38
Location : your local street corner
Xfire : throck103
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  rasskul on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:37 pm

rofl

ive heard it twice! and laughed both times!

_________________

avatar
rasskul
Head of Clan Administration
Head of Clan Administration

Number of posts : 1858
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Xfire : reigns13
Facts : I wish i had Fasty jump out of my birthday cake!!

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/reigns13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Brotherofzit on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:42 am

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles..
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused,"Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
He answers,"You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store
to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco
and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.
So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.

_________________
avatar
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Age : 54
Location : Brisbane
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Brotherofzit on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:44 pm

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.. 'Human beings are the only animals that stutter', she says.

A little girl raises her hand 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered', she volunteered..

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the
Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary', said the teacher.

'It sure was', said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back, went
'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'...And before he could say 'Fuck', the Rottweiler ate him!'

_________________
avatar
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Age : 54
Location : Brisbane
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Fastmat on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:46 pm

lol i like that one ...
avatar
Fastmat
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer
CoD4: Modern Warfare: 1st Officer

Number of posts : 941
Age : 44
Location : Newcastle
Xfire : Fastmat1
Facts : I am the one and only : Mat Of Fast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Attack on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:26 pm

hahahaha GOLD thumbsup

Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 599
Age : 31
Location : Gold Coast QLD
Xfire : 13snattack013

View user profile http://www.sas-clan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Brotherofzit on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:36 am

I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd
get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling
for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling
herself Erogonique, lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the
right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, and long
graceful legs all the way up to her rear end. You know the kind.

So I'm in my room and figure, what the hell, I'll give her a call.

'Hello?' the woman says.

God, she sounded sexy. 'Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like
you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight
with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it
hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night
long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've
got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night. Tie me up,
wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whip cream, anything you
want baby. Now, how does that sound?'

She says, 'That sounds fantastic, but for an outside line you need to
press 9.'�

_________________
avatar
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Age : 54
Location : Brisbane
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Attack on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 am

Hahahaha lol Funny shit tounge

Attack
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Number of posts : 599
Age : 31
Location : Gold Coast QLD
Xfire : 13snattack013

View user profile http://www.sas-clan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 pm

LOL
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Brotherofzit on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:44 pm

May have heard this one before guy's and gals but it still makes me smile;




What do the kiwi's call a boatfull of sheep from Iraq?





WAR BRIDES!!
rofl rofl rofl

_________________
avatar
Brotherofzit
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge
Desert Combat: 2nd In Charge

Number of posts : 634
Age : 54
Location : Brisbane
Xfire : Brotherofzit
Facts : BEER DRINKING IS A HOBBY!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Antwally0 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:46 am

A platoon of soldiers were marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar but less serious state.

The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.

The soldier reported, ‘I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.’

He yelled back that Kevin Rudd is a bureaucratic, Good-for-nothing, left wing labour di*?head who knows bugger all about running the country.’

‘So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!’

He retaliated by yelling, ‘Oh yeah? Well, so does Julia Gillard ! ‘

‘And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, when a f*#?ing truck hit us.
avatar
Antwally0
Battlefield 2: Priority Division
Battlefield 2: Priority Division

Number of posts : 834
Age : 47
Location : Melbourne Victoria
Xfire : Antwally0
Facts : .....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum